Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yosemite Bobcats


I was talking to a friend this morning and she and her boyfriend had just come back from a trip to Yosemite Park which is just a few miles south of here. I have spent so much time in that park
we used to go there every weekend, it is so beautiful and I think my favorite time is in the off tourist season's of fall and winter and early spring. A few weeks after the tourist season has slowed down the wildlife relaxes and I have spent many happy hours just sitting and watching a bobcat play like a kitten in a gorgeous meadow. And let me tell you to see these awesome cats playfully enjoying life in the wild as they are meant to be is truly an amazing and beautiful thing.
They are not tame but if your quiet and don't get to close you can watch and enjoy their antic's and you'd think you were just watching kittens at play, these are magnificent cats and should never be hunted for sport.


No comments: