Thursday, February 19, 2009

More Beauty Of The Season........

There are so many beautiful things to enjoy in the winter months, it's hard to choose just a couple but I thought that this close up photograph of the ice and snow crystals on these branches were not only beautiful but fascinating the way they form and cling to the branches........



And then I found this original painting of winter and I thought the artist captured winter wonderfully, I always love original art and I thought this painting is most definately worth sharing........

And speaking of enjoyment for those of you who don't appreciate winter and all the joys the season brings then maybe you should just stay inside and cozy up to a warm fireplace with someone you love, that's a wonderful way to enjoy the season.......



No comments: