Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Sister & Dad's Birthday....

Today is my little sister's birthday, it's also my dad's whom passed away over a decade ago although I still miss him so much I can hardly bear it! I miss my sister also, she's still alive but she doesn't talk to me but in case she happens by this blog site she'll know I was thinking about her any way, she always loved unicorns so I made this collage of them for her, she's in the picture below....


While I was putting Rena's birthday collage together I found this beautiful unicorn picture and thought it was worth sharing, it definitely rates as far as beautiful things go and so do baby sister's so where ever you are baby sister I hope your birthday is as special as you and brings you all the happiness your heart can hold........

No comments: