Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wipe Out!!!!!!!!!!!!


Have you seen the hilarious new show called "Wipe Out" it has no socially redeeming qualities that I can surmise but OMG it makes me laugh which I love! I am a big Chevy Chase and Steve Martin fan so I love slap stick comedy and this show has it. It simply amazes me that they actually get people to do these stunts and on national television every week but I'm glad they do. I've installed a link on this blog so you can watch clips from the show.

My favorite part is the big orange balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure slap stick with willing victim's and absolutely hilarious. They have contestants run a qualifying course and the 6 fastest finisher's move on to be a finalist in a competition where the one who completes the course with the fastest time wins $50,000. So if your just looking to kick back and veg out to the television or you just need a good belly laugh ( I hear the more belly laughs you have the longer you will live) then try to catch this show. It airs in Carson City, Nevada on Tuesday nights at 8:00 PM on ABC just check your local listings. Check it out and it's guaranteed to make you laugh!

No comments: