Friday, January 2, 2009

2009, It's Gonna Be Good........


Happy New Year everyone and it is going to be a happy year for us anyway, don't ask me how I know because I can't really explain it to you but when I awoke this morning (1/1/09) the first thing I noticed was that it was as if a weight had been lifted from my chest. It was a feeling of lightness, of realizing the worst was over and it could only get better and would, it felt great! I realize this country is still in a major financial mess with no cure or end in site as of yet and I know it will probably get worse before it gets better. As for me the recent years have been the worse of times, not all bad at all and even very, very good in some instances but worse in the over all big picture. I find myself almost breaking into spring fever early in anticipation of the future in spite of the current circumstance's and that's a beautiful thing!
There's something to be said for being at the bottom of the food chain, as everyone is falling to where you are and have been for awhile, you've already established yourself there, got your bearings, adjusted and are working on rising to the place you want to be. I say it in that manner because I have no visions of grandeur or immense wealth, I have no desire to acquire either I just want comfortable, a measure of security and peace of mind. So while a large part of the country, hell, for that matter the world is free falling downward, I have already landed hard on my ass, gotten up, dusted myself off, cried myself dry and proceeded to start climbing back to where I came from and this is a very friendly atmosphere for doing just that. I have a wonderful partner who comes from similar circumstance to journey with and we have friends and family who we love dearly and who loves us in return, we have decent health, intelligence, do not fear but thrive on hard work and we are good, highly ethical individuals with a lot of integrity. Can't nothing or no one hold a team like that down for long any way and we've been down long enough.
We are rising, the San Francisco 49er's are rising, Notre Dame is rising and it's only the second day into the new year! My husband, Jack is an Ox and it's the year of the Ox and if anyone deserves an awesome year of goodness coming their way it's him, I'm a Horse and last year was a bad one for me but I survived, in fact even improved on many fronts so I'm excited and eager to see what 2009 will bring our way. And I still can't get over the wonderful feeling I felt this morning and I can't explain where it came from or why it came I am only glad that it did, I don't question it because the intensity in which it was felt left no reason to only to enjoy it and that's just what I intend to do.
No one ever reads this blog but maybe if I make a better effort to publish something new on it everyday one day soon someone will take notice, if not that's OK to because the nature of this blog at least makes me take a few minutes out of everyday to think about something beautiful in my life, something I want to share and that in itself is a very beautiful thing, don't think? You'll be hearing more from me........

No comments: