Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy New Year....

Chinese New Year that is, the year of the Ox! I'm very happy to see the year of the Rat gone, you see, I' m a Horse and Rat years are very nasty for Horses, bad, bad, bad! And it was so I'm glad it's gone and I'm looking forward to 2009, year of the Ox, the projected outlook isn't fantastic or great but it's better than last year and I survived it so I'll thrive this year at least I hope I do. I realize the economy still sucks, the realty market almost doesn't exist, the banks got bailed out again but they're keeping all the money for themselves and I do NOT want to talk about the stock market and you don't want to get me started! This blog is for beautiful things only and there is way too much UGLY involved in the stock market, especially now.

As for being at the bottom of the food chain, well, I got kicked down almost 2 years ago and I'm slowly crawling back up, right now the only difference for me is I have lots of company now....companionship is a beautiful thing;o}

No comments: