Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Angel Died....





This past Saturday I lost my Angel Baby after sharing life and love with her for 16 years. She was truly the sweetest and best natured puppy I've ever seen and I am so broken hearted over the loss, I lost her daddy almost 2 years ago and still haven't gotten over that loss yet. Her daddy is the gorgeous blond guy sitting pretty in the upper left photo, the other photo's are of Angel. I got Tiger aka Boo when he was four weeks old and he passed just before his twentieth birthday, I watched as Angel was born and decided right then she would remain with me and the pain and sense of loss is simply overwhelming right now but what could compare to the beauty of 36 years combined of unconditional love, nothing! What could be more beautiful than that? The answer is simple, absolutely nothing! And that's the beauty Bitchin'Bunny's has to share today....





No comments: